Here are some of the most frequently asked questions pertaining to our cover art store.
- What does “exclusive” mean?
This means the cover that you purchase is yours, no one else gets the same one!
- Can the parental sticker be removed?
Yes, of course, after purchase you can simply send us an email or use the contact form on our website. We will then email it back to you without the parental sticker.
- How do I remove the watermark that’s all over the cover?
The watermark is automatically removed upon purchase.
- I purchased a cover but haven’t received it yet, why?
Check your email spam/junk box. This is because sometimes our automated email delivery messages can be mistaken for spam.
- Am I allowed to resell the cover I purchased?
Yes, you can do whatever you want with it.
- Do I need to credit this website or provide any attribution?
No, it is not required.
- Who designs these covers?
Covers are designed by our own in-house designers.
- Can you send me the project files so my graphics person can edit further?
Sorry, we cannot send any source files such as project files.
- Can you design me a custom cover from scratch?
Sorry, we currently do not offer any custom work.
- What size are these covers?
Our covers from 1600×1600 pixels all the way up to 3000×3000.
- Can you make changes to the covers or add text?
Unfortunately, due to the low pricing, we are limited to selling all covers “as is” (with exception to removing parental stickers after purchase)
- Can I get a refund or exchange if I purchased the wrong cover or changed my mind?
Due to the nature of digital goods, all sales are final. Meaning we cannot refund or exchange, it is similar to buying a movie, video game or music album.
- What types of payment do you accept?
Credit Cards through Stripe, Apple Pay and Paypal.
- Do I need a credit card to make a purchase?
No we also accept Paypal which can be linked to your bank.